Friday, February 3, 2012

Just a day in this world.

Sometimes I let my heart wonder from God. I lose sight of him! Today my devotional was about keeping my focus on him and knowing he is always there. Some say that God will speak to you through your friends or that God will come to you through another action of someone... Well I believe that. One thing is that if one of your friends is a Christian and lives out their lives daily for God than we should see him there. He lives through each and everyone of us. I hope that people do see that I love God and I want to be more like him. I pray that my smile is encouraging and makes others want to know what I have. It is hard to know if we do. We don't see from their perspective... I guess we did at one point and time. We learn by example and most of us saw what others had and wanted it. I was born into a Christian family so it was just a lifestyle to me. I soon realized what it really was about... I am so glad that God has blessed me with such a great life. He has given some really awesome gifts that I am using to their full ability's. I couldn't ask for anything better,

No comments:

Post a Comment