Wednesday, January 11, 2012

God is bigger.

It has been quite awhile since I wrote but tonight something very bad happened.... During church one of my best friends started having heart problems. I was scared, no one knew what was happening but God. She rested and a nurse that is in our church checked her out. She was fine and pretty normal... Then it all struck again. This time they decided it was a good idea to take her to the hospital. While she was there they ran test. They all came back normal! Was this just something God did to open our eyes? Why did this have to happen..
   I am not sure why it happened but it did. I cannot stop thanking God right now. This could have turned out very very bad. But it didn't! God is in control. Many people are praying for her. I love her very much and God has blessed me beyond words. Sorry this is short. I am very tired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment