Friday, January 13, 2012

The song I wrote.


I stand, alone, I know your there, in the silence, hear my prayer, my heart yearns to hear your voice, I listen closely block out all the noise. And I feel your presence, draw near to me! And I see you love me! all You want is me!

You are God, You never change. From yesterday to tomorrow always the same you are God, in every way! I love you forever no you never change no you never change

My journey is starting. Im running your race. Your leading me at a constant pace. You hold my hand when I in fear. You surround me, I know your near. I know your near…..

You are God, You never change. From yesterday to tomorrow always the same you are God, in every way! I love you forever you never change no you never change

My heart cries out for you!  And My soul longs to be with you. And this world you overcame, yes you overcame!!! My heart oh it cries out for you and my soul longs to be with you and this world you overcame. you  overcame

You are God. You never change. I love you forever. Always the same. You are my God yes you, you are my God.  And you never change. You. You are my, no you never change You are God, You never change. From yesterday, always the same you are God, in every  single way! I love you forever you never change no you never change
I love you forever oh oh, I love you forever, you never change, never change, you never change, never change, you never change, you are God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment